Thursday 24 June 2010

50th birthday card


This is a 50th birthday card for my friend at work for all of us who work with her to sign. We are having a surprise party for her tomorrow night. The image is Pink Petticoat and all the papers are from the DCWV Citrus collection. I love this paper pad and have got so much use out of it. I have cut some nestie circles and made all the sentiments and the verse on the computer. I also used a Martha Stewart punch and a few gems, flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and some punched fronds. i also made a box for it.  I have just realised I have forgotten to take a pic of the side with the verse on it!  The actual card is threesided .



Back of card, we can sign either side of the gift wallet.

front of card

Card and box

Box for card

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous unusual card. Lovely colors and papers.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fab, the image is great and i love your colours and papers.have a great time tomorrow night.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete