Saturday 5 June 2010

Baby Card For Grandson

This little card is another one for little Ben from his Granny. She has 8 granddaughters and this is the first little boy. I guess he will be well and truly spoiled! lol The image is a Newton the Bear colouring page which I coloured using promarkers. I have just a few of these and I really like using them. I will have to get a few more. I cut the image out using a nestie and layered it onto some blue card. I made a couple of border strips using a striped paper which I edged with a Martha Stewart punched border and layered onto blue card. An organza ribbon and a little charm finished it off. The sentiment was made on the computer.




Linda

1 comment:

  1. aw really gorgeous card, i love the fab image and great layout and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete