Monday 7 June 2010

Ruby Wedding Anniversary

This is a commission for a friend at work for a Ruby Wedding card. I used a stamp I had bought on ebay , embossed it wiyth cosmic shimmer gold embossing powder, once on white card and again on the red card. I cut the hearts out of the red card and layered them onto the white. The backing paper is from K&Co and I layered on some gold nestie circles. The red card was embossed using a cuttlebug hearts folder. The flowers are punched out of the backing paper and some gold vellum and layered up with some roses from wild orchid crafts.I added some fronds and leaves cut using punches. the sentiment is made on the computer. I decorated a box to match. I think it turned out well, I hope she is pleased with it.







Linda

1 comment:

  1. wow this is so stunning, the hearts are fab and i love the flowers.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete