Saturday 18 September 2010

Entry for Stetch and Stash Challenge


I'm going to enter this card for the Sketch and Stash challenge.  I have used K&Co papers and an image from a Crafty Creations stamp set. I stamped in brown ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.. The flowers are punched out of the same papers in different sizes, inked around the edges with distress ink and a pearl in the centre. I also used a green organza bow which was my new item, I love ribbon and bought this at my local craft shop, Orchard Blossom Crafts Portadown.


Linda

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning! luv the distressed look to it ....Good luck in the challenge xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the colour combo. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is beautiful linda.it has a gorgeous vintage look and the image is stunning.i love the colours :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, and I love the colours.Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete