Thursday 9 September 2010

Memories Book

I have been working a memory book for a friend at work. Her Polish friend is going back to Poland to look after her paretnts and she wanted a wee keepsake for her. I have used the DCWV Citrus paper pack, along with some turquoise cardstock throughout. I made some of the flowers , the rest are K&Co. I have added some journalling spaces so it can be made really personal. I used the Bind It All to put the book together. A lot of lovely different coloured ribbons were added to the spine. I hope she likes it.











I apologise for the quality of the photos - haven't mastered the editing out of the backgrounds yet and had to take them in a hurry before I delivered the book.
Linda


4 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea and I'm sure will be well thumbed in the future.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fab linda.a really beautiful keepsake :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know I just commented on this post but thought you would like to know there is a little something on my blog for you - I am a follower as Patricia Fojut can't seem to do it as a blog address.
    Take Care
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. What a good friend you are. Jxx

    ReplyDelete