Friday 15 October 2010

Ferrari 40th birthday

This was a request for a funny 40th birthday featuring a Ferrari. The person the card is for has always wanted a red Ferrari so I printed off a lovely pic onto photographic paper so that it looked nice and shiny. I then  printed the writing on top. Inside I made a little pocket where I put the paper ferrari cut out. i found it on the net and it is a paper model that you make up yourself. I thought it was very funny. I have delivered the card and the client was over the moon with it.

 Front

  the pocket and the verse

 The paper Ferrari model

Linda

3 comments:

  1. lol, fantastic card linda.love the build it yourself ferrari, at least he can`t say he doesn`t own one now, brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a great card ... well done love the verse as well

    happy crafting Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its fantastic hun.....love both inside and outside of the card!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete