Monday 11 October 2010

Gorgeous Butterflies

I love this butterfly stamp and have used it before on a similar card  for a Golden wedding. This time I have used a different card fold.  I cut off half of the front of the card . I stamped the butterfly onto some K&Co paper and then layered on some nestie circles.  I covered the back of the card with K&Co paper as well.The sentiment was made on the computer. I added pearls and some gold embossing to the butterfly. Check in tomorrow for another card using the same stamp.




I am entering this into the following challenges
Craftalicious - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - glitter or bling
Flutterby Wednesdays - use a butterfly or fairy

Linda

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card as ever, Linda. You gave me some inspiration to use a different card on a #christmas card I had got stuck with. so that is my project for this afternoon.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card linda.fab card shape and i really love your butterfly, so stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the monochromatic look and how shimmery it is. Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation such a beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete