Tuesday 30 November 2010

Whooo!!! I'm in Creative cardmaking

Just received an email from Creative cardmaking to say that I have won some goodies from them. I sent them some cards via email and they have published them on the letters page. I haven't seen it yet but I will be waiting outside the craft shop first thing after work tomorrow to get a copy! lol
I'll upload the page when I get the magazine.

A big thank you to my new pal Linda from the docrafts forum for forwarding the page on to me so I dont have to wait till tomorrow!


Linda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations MissyG. I seen this great news on DC. Can't remember if I left a message as I've got a cold at the mo. Great to see the snippet as I don't buy the mag.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats fantastic linda.congratulations on being published and enjoy your goodies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete