Monday 10 January 2011

A Tidy Craft Room!!

Morning Bloggers - well at last I have managed to get my craft room tidied after all the mess I created in it over the festive season. All the Christmas stuff is packed away and I'm ready to get crafting again - lol. My mojo had gone for a wee Christmas break I think but now I'm itching to get started again. Hopefully I'll have something to show you in the next few days. But where to start? Sample invites for my daughter's wedding ? - There is a cork notice board I want to alter? -My neice is 10 on Friday her birthday card?  -Boxed Wedding cards for a Bridal shop that has asked me for some to see if they would sell? I got some new Tim Holtz tattered dies I want to play with - some great stamps I want to ink up - I think I have plenty to keep me going it's just getting started lol
Happy crafting
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment