Friday 18 February 2011

Congratulations - Baby Boxed Card

I had a very productive day yesterday and got a few cards made. This is a commissioned baby card which I have made as a trifold and put it in a decorative box. The image is from PC Crafter - Belly Button Babies - and I printed it several times and decoupaged it. The papers are doodlebug and I teamed them with some pink and lemon cardstock. The heart border is a Martha Stewart punch and all the flowers and leaves are punched out as well. I added a few little hearts and some pearls to finish. The ribbon with the little bows on I got from a local craft shop - isn't it gorgeous!










I am entering this into the following challenges
Sassy Design Studios - use a punch
Shelly's Images blog - anything goes
Bearly mine - ribbon and pearls
Diecut Dreams - baby Girl card

Linda

10 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, I love the box and all the detail, the little ribbons down the side are so sweet. Fantastic! Lyns xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning,love the box to.Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is fantastic linda.adorable image and so many beautiful details,i love it :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty. I love the pink and yellow and all the details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show Us What You Got" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, this is precious!!! Love your sweet image and the depth you gave it with the decoupage! Also love your attention to all the little details! What a fabulous use of punches too! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute Thanks for joining us at DCD,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, such lovely soft colors and fabulous die cut and punch details, super cute
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Wow and Wow. This is totally stunning! I'm a follower now, pop on over to mine if you get time. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is stunning, I ♥ it! Thank You for joining in at Bearly Mine Challenges x

    ReplyDelete