Thursday 10 March 2011

Boxed Wedding Keepsake

I think this must be my all time favourite wedding card that I have ever made. I just love the colours and the papers are gorgeous. I've had a look but there's no name on the papers but I got them in a local craft shop and have been back for more! lol  The patterned ribbon is East of India, the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts






I am entering this into the following challenges
Bunny Zoes - spring flowers everywhere
Paper Sundae - Stripes
Cute and Girly- Springtime

Linda

6 comments:

  1. beautiful set...fab flowers too!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its stunning. A great keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is absolutely stunning linda.beautiful colours and flowers.a wonderful keepsake :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a stunning card, this will certainly be treasured for years to come.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another absolutely stunning creation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. A real work of art.
    Thank you for entering the BTC&G Springtime challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete