Monday 25 July 2011

How Cute! Baby Easel Card

A lovely easel card for a new baby using my favourite teddy bear stamp. I stamped it on the backing paper, cut it out and layered  using a nestie diecut shape and added a little organza bow. The papers are downloads I have had for ages. I made some little rolled rose flowers to which I added some glitter glue, a few punched out leaves and the sentiments were made on the computer. The borders are a Martha Stewart punch.



I am entering this into the following challenges
Hooked on crafts- cute and cuddly
Just some Lines- Easel card
Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
Linda

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card linda.the image is so sweet and fab soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely and cute image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at hookedoncraft Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! It's perfect for a baby boy! I love that you elevated the panel. It is soft and sweet! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Hooked on Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute - thank you for joining our easel challenge at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soo cute:) Thanks for playing in the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete