Friday 12 August 2011

Charlie's First Birthday!

A big birthday card for a little boy who will soon be one. The papers I have had for ages in my scrap box, the image is from Fizzy Moon celebrations. The sentiments I made on the computer - rounded off some of the corners with a corner punch - I keep forgetting about these and don't use them enough. I added some diecut stars and some gems to finish.





I am entering this into the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar - Happy Birthday

Linda

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda,love the sweet image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the soft colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card linda.i love the sweet fizzy moon and soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the delicate colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely card using some lovely colours.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, the image is adorable. Love the colours you've chosen, they are gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY sweet 1 year card. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. So precious design. I want to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so nice. I need plastic business cards designs. Where i can get the best designs.?

    ReplyDelete