Monday 1 August 2011

Recipe Book

I have made a lovely book to hold recipes from friends - this is a gift for a hen night. The book contains 18 pages for recipes plus some extra sheets and some pages I made into pockets to hold bits and pieces. I also added weight conversations on a little tag.  The papers are from my stash and from the new Nana Loves range of chipboards and papers from Jenny Ellory. These were the free gift on this months Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.(August issue) The colours are gorgeous. I bound the book using my Bind-it-all.
If anyone has any of the chipboard die shapes that they are sure they won't ever use I'd be happy to swap something for them - just email me.
elindawalker@lineone.net










I am entering this into the following challenges
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes

Linda

5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Linda,such a gorgeous gift,fab use of the free die cuts.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning linda.i love tbe retro images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this !!mindblowing !!
    **do join in my giveaway on my blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Recipe book so much I sent your blog address to a friend who is thinking of doing the same thing. Yours is terrific. Thanks so much for taking part in our Come and Get it Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda! Brilliant idea :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete