Tuesday 13 December 2011

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

Well I'm back in the land of living after having my operation on my hand - had a longer stay in hospital than anitcipated but I'm on the mend now. I have to keep my plaster splint on till the 21st December and then get it swapped for a lighter one so no crafting till after Christmas:(  This is a card I made before going into hospital when I only had a few days to get all my orders sorted - it was manic but I managed to get the majority of them made with only a few disappointed customers.
This is the fab Rudolf stamp again stamped in black ink and then I used an embossing pen to colour his shades and added some black sparkling embossing powder - it worked really well! The holly and berries were glittered and I used this lovely Echo park paper.





I am entering this into the following challenges
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Cupcake Challenge - glitters - glistens - sparkles anything shiny  
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Outlines rubber stamp - Shiny and Bright
Pollycraft - Christmas fun

Linda

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Linda. I hope you are recovering well Linda. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool reindeer :)

    Thanks for joining this week at Cupcake and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card linda.love the fun rudolph and great design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda LOL Love that image ..so cool .Fab music background paper .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne.
    hope your recovery is swift

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness the image is just amazing and super fun. The paper paper really works with the layout and the image on your card. Sure glad I saw it over at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, Missy. This little image gave me a chuckle; he is so cute. I hope you are feeling well and recover quickly. I would go nuts without stepping foot in my craftroom just for 1 day...LOL I saw your card on MIM and had a have a closer look.
    Holiday Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation for our all out sparkle challenge!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and have a lovely Christmas! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Missy! I love the layout! I hope your recovery is super quick so you can get back into your craft room!

    Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real cool card man! Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Best wishes for the holiday season.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete