Monday 30 July 2012

MIA for a while .....

...lol been neglecting my blog again but all that will change now as I am officially unemployed :-( so guess I will have time on my hands now  - been retired from my job at Debenhams on the grounds of ill health so no job - I suffer from inflammatory arthritis -  Debenhams say I'm not capable of doing my job yet the government say I'm capable of work? so I'm in a no win situation:-( - enough of me moaning - it's a gorgeous sunny morning here in Northern Ireland a lovely start to another week- my card today is for a baby boy - seems to be a baby boom at the moment lol -papers from my stash - white linen look cardstock -chip board embellishments - gems - sentiment made on the computer




I am entering this into the following challenges

Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Cute as Can Be
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes

Linda

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda. Sorry to hear that you are having a bad time. Arthritis is a dreadful complaint that is not given enough importance. My husband has it in his neck and I have it in my knees - very painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love that little baby!

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your arthritis. I had to retire last summer and have since had hand surgery (a trapeziectomy) which means one handed for 8 weeks and another 8 weeks recovery. Booked in for the next one...It is very sad to have to give up so much of your life. You really cheer me with your lovely cards. Take care.

    Paper junkieX

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card but I'm sorry to hear about your troubles...it's not right and I hope things work out well for you. Best wishes!!

    Thanks so much for joining me on Amusing Challenges this week! I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARLING Card!
    Sorry to hear about your job!
    Thank you for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete