Thursday 13 June 2013

.....Yoohoo!!! I'm back!....

..... had a fab holiday in New York and the Caribbean and now normal service has resumed - at last lol - just got my camera back from my daughter and have a wee Father's Day card for you today

Decoupage from Home to Nest range by Docrafts
My Minds Eye Designer Paper
Nail heads 
Tags from Home to Nest range




I am entering this into the following challenges
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes with Father's Day
Crafting for All Seasons - For the Guys
Anything Goes Challenge - Father's Day

Linda 

5 comments:

  1. stunning male card linda.fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout you have used for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a good time - I've missed your lovely cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful layout and a great image for a male card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete