Tuesday 24 June 2014

Happy birthday Chloe.......


......  All has been quiet for a while as I was away on my hols for a few weeks but am now back - so normal service has been resumed

This was a wee card for my niece's birthday. I used a fab Prima Doll stamp along with some lovely papers from Simple Stories 






I am entering this into the following challenges

CraftingfromtheHeart - Anything Goes
CutiePieChallenge - Cute Girls
CraftyCreations - Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps - Polka Dots

Linda

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun card thank you for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete